Through the One To World experience, young people build leadership skills, explore new career paths, and develop lifelong intercultural connections. They give back to their host communities in concrete and tangible ways, while also building connections to other international students and Americans alike, creating a network of global citizens.
A donation to One To World not only enriches the lives of international students, Fulbright grantees, and K-12 pupils; it changes lives and ensures we have a global community of compassionate future leaders.
- $5,000 could bring a semester of One To World’s Global Classroom to a New York City school that could not otherwise afford it. Global Classroom levels the playing field by bringing the world right into K-12 classrooms and ensuring that ALL students have access to the global education that is so important in our world today.
- $2,500 could help support the technological upgrades that have been essential to One To World’s ability to serve our K-12 students AND our international students throughout this most challenging year.
- $1,000 pledge could help support the extensive training and support we provide our Global Guides, the outstanding international students and Fulbrighters who share their cultures, expertise, and personal stories with New York City youth.
- $500 could help support the many enrichment programs we offer international students and scholars, making the utmost of their time here to create the personal relationships that break down barriers, foster understanding, and are at the very heart of the Fulbright vision.
- $250 could help support the unique programs that allow international students to join their American peers at West Point Military Academy and the Naval Academy, to learn about and debate foreign policy, but even more importantly, to get to know each other as people and set up a strong foundation for future international diplomacy.
- A gift of ANY amount will support our community, advancing global cooperation and developing an empathetic and interculturally-minded generation of future global leaders.
Learn more about our impact through the years in our Annual Reports.