Organizational Partnership & Sponsorship
One To World works with companies through strategic partnerships, corporate grants, sponsorship opportunities, and workplace giving. We also have opportunities for employee engagement with international students through programs such as job shadowing and employment workshops.
Here are a handful of ways your organization can make a difference with One To World.
Did you know that:
- There are almost 100,000 international students and scholars studying in the greater New York metropolitan area?
- New York City is the leading destination for international undergraduate and graduate students in the United States?
- International students and their families contributed over $38.7 billion to the U.S. economy in 2019-2020 and supported 415,996 jobs.
- 96% of major employers say they need employees who are “comfortable working with colleagues, customers, and clients from diverse cultural backgrounds”.
- New York is a magnet for international students, many of whom pursue degrees in Business & Management, Math & Computer Science, Fine & Applied Arts?
One To World can help you reach this unique student market!
As one of One To World's select corporate sponsors you can benefit from:
- Direct exposure to international students, interns, and Fulbright scholars.
- Promotion to One To World's member institutions, a network of more than 50 academic and other host institutions.
- Prime visibility on One To World's website, viewed by visitors from around the globe.
- And much much more!
What can you sponsor?
- Career Programs
- Job Shadowing
- Employment Workshops
- Public Speaking Workshops
- Entrepreneurship Panels
- International Student Newsletters
Learn more about how our partnerships benefit international students and volunteers through visit.org’s blog.
Want to learn more?
Reach out to us!
If you are interested in learning more about how your company can engage with and support One To World, please email Jaime Fahy or call 212-431-1195.
"I came to New York to open my horizons, get to know new cultures, and make connections and One To World allows me to do this in a good and joyous way. I'm glad to attend any event!”
“One To World's [professional development] program encouraged me to seek out knowledge from sources outside of my regular scope, and I think I will find other talks like this one from now on… I've really liked being able to see and connect with people from across the country.”